Tuesday 18 August 2020

Adventure Time

 Hi all,
Today I am back to share a fun card I made yesterday using some of the new stamps from the latest MFT release. My daughter is away camping with her friends so it fueled my inspiration...

For this card I used My Favorite Things Adorable Adventures Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using Blueprint Sketch & Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Ink. For the grass I added some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink onto some green cut and die cut with a grass die. I added a cloud effect using MFT Stitched Cloud Edges Dies. The ground was created with Lawn FawnS Stitched Hillside Dies and I added some Walnut Stain Distress Ink onto some kraft card. I added a stamped sentiment and some Moonstone Embellishments.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Adorable Adventures
MFT Die-namics Dies - Grassy Border, Stitched Cloud Edges
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillsides
Distress Oxide Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire
Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn, Walnut Stain
Copic Pens
Little Things - Moonstones
Coloured Card

Thank you once again for popping by today.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Such a cute card. Love the design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails