Monday 24 August 2020

Mermaid Vibes

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a quick card that I made using those fabulous mermaid stamps again, I just love them...

For this card I used Simon Says Stamp Be A Mermaid Stamp Set. I stamped, coloured the images with Copic Markers and cut them out. I then covered the entire tail with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Brutus Monroe Rainbow Sparkle Embossing Powder. It's so sparkly! I used my MFT Cloud Edge Stencil along with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink to create the cloud background. I added the stamped sentiments from the same stamp set. I added some Clear Raindrop Embellishments to finish.

Supplies;
Simon Says Stamp - Be A Mermaid
MFT Stencil - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Ink - Mermaid Lagoon
Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder - Rainbow Sparkle
Copic Markers
Clear Raindrops

Thank you for popping by today, I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails