Sunday 22 July 2007

Roses In Winter

OOO i just got this set and i must say its really fab! I def need some more 2 tone coloured inks, i thought i had more but i can't find any!!! Another excuse to buy more supplies! I did case a couple of cards i saw on SCS, but its def one of those sets you have to practise with! I think i am getting better tho, seeing as i've only used it a couple of times!

I just put my first order in for new SU stuff so i can't wait til that arrives, it'll be a few weeks yet but it'll be worth the wait, i can't wait!
This is another quick card i made using Bareback SU Set, i am not normally a horsey person but i really like this set, its great for horsey lovers & male cards.


2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Ok, so what'cha getting?

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

wow lovely cards... I love the winter roses stamps... would love that set... can't wait until stampin' up come to the UK!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails