Sunday 1 July 2007

It's Crafting Time!!

Well the grand prix is on so that means it's crafting time!
I've already made 2 cards & done cooked dinner so i am on a roll - in the meantime i've been drawing pocoyo charectors for Lissy to colour in!!


The first card is my first Christmas Card of this year.... i will get making more now its July as i need to have loads ready in October to sellt o the shops, let alone give them to family & friends! The second card is using my lovely new My Favorite Things stamps, this is the first card i have made with this set... nice, clean & simple... and very quick to make! I think i might make a few more of these.... i love the doogies... they are so cute!

I'm mega pleased as i have managed to find someone with Classic Convertibles... can't wait to start using that! I really thought that the new SU catalogue would have gone live at midnight last night....(so 8am here) but no, its gonna be around noon so we have to wait til 8pm!!! Crikey thats ages to wait..... it's not that i really need any more but who am i trying to kid.... i always NEEEED more stamps, a girl can never have enough stamps.... just wish Michael would understand this! lol... i can only wish!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh goody, we can do some image swapsies, you can send me some of the convertibles and I will send you some of the penguins!!!! lol

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails