Sunday 15 July 2007

Couple of Quickies!!!

Whilst Lissy was napping and i was mid-tidy.. i thought i would make a couple of quick cards. The So Cool Duck is one i cased by stampowl, its sooo cute, i love those lil duckies! The second one has the reindeer & holly stamp that i bought at Newbury, both my Great Impressions. If i had had the Marvy Mega punch it would have looked alot better, but i had to improvise with what i had!!

I went to our local shop today, where they have a stand of my Handmade Cards for sale, i decided i would sort out what they have sold etc so i can get making some more for them and as it turns out they have sold loads, in fact they only have about 10 left! So i've gotta get making and quick! The DTM is on soon so hopefully i will be able to make stuff whilst Michael is watching that!

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

Cool cards, glad you liked my duck card enough to CASE it - thanks for acknowledging me!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails