Sunday 8 July 2007

More cards from today!

Ok, so here are a few more cards ive been making today :)

The first one is my personal fav, i love turquoise and cats at the moment so it combines the two! I used an idea i saw on SCS, this is the card i cased - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/601843. Obviously i changed the set and colours but used the layout idea :). The other cards i made using some new stamps i got from Clever Cut, only quick ones but ideal for mens cards.
I'm hoping some of my many SU sets will arrive this week and i have just found my last SU order has just been shipped... woohoo... its mostly the sets that have just retired... Roses In Winter etc ... i'm looking forward to those already!



1 comment:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

ooooh wow I so love the cool cats card... I'm after that stamp set... love what you have done with it!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails