Friday 27 July 2007

No Energy!

Sorry i haven't been around much lately. I have been feeling very lathargic and had no energy to even craft, which is very unlike me. Michael reckons i might be coming down with something! Lissy was an absolute nightmare yesterday... typical as i had so much to sort out and was pretty busy!

I didn't sleep hardly at all last night, alot of things on my mind at the moment and today is the 7th Anniversary of when i was sexually attacked when i was younger so i always get depressed this time of year every year. Michael has forgotten totally and doesn't understand why i am so upset! In a positiive thought tho it does make me think how far i have come since all that and that i now have a lovely daughter to live for.

Anyway aside from all that depressing stuff......... yesterday i decided to go on a much needed diet AGAIN! I went out a bought a new exercise bike & pedometer... and have decided i can only have water, tea & cereal... a bit unhealthy i know but when i do that way i lose weight quick and since i haven't really lost much weight since having lissy, its time i fit back in my size 8 clothes.... lol.. highly unlikely but i will try at least! Wish me luck.. i am gonna need it since we are next door to a bakery at the shop!

2 comments:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Just wanted to send you a HUG... sorry to hear OH hasn't been too supportive!

Wanted to wish you good luck on the diet!

xx

Unknown said...

Hey Kitty, sending you huge hugs, whack Michael around the head, then perhaps he will remember!!!! Diet, there is nothing of you girl!! what you on about, but good luck with the fasting!!!lol, I will send you a peg for your nose he he

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails