Wednesday 4 July 2007

New Rubbah & Ribbon


Wooohooo!!!!!!'
I have more goodies to play with... he hee! Sorry the piccy is dark, Lissy was in the way!

My order from Missy B Designs just turned up :) I have monkey, frog & dog and Happy Cows & Funky Ducks....they are soo nice i cant wait to start using them! Melissa also included me a freebie (the one with the legs that say friends) so thanks Melissa - you are a star :)

My other package was my Monthly Ribbon Kit i get from Lianne at Little Silver Hat, this months is called Heatwave, Reds, Oranges & Yellow ... so summery even if the weather isn't! It also had some jewel brads, flowers & felt flowers too they are sooo yummy!
I have now decided im addicted as i am not happy if im not waiting for any goodies to arrive! Soo to help me overcome my addiction i have to keep buying so i have more goodies to arrive :) LOL!! Well thats my excuse anyway!

This card is one i made for todays Sketch Challenge on SCS, i used the pirate images Alex sent me (Thanks hun) and some of the new K&co papers i didnt realise i had!! I kept it nice & simple!


1 comment:

Anna said...

Kitty, what a sweet little card. I look forward to seeing more of your creations. I have tagged you. I hope you don't mind. Check my blog for the instructions.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails