Thursday 20 May 2021

You Are Awesome

Hello crafty friends! Can you believe it is Thursday already, where do the days go? Today I am sharing my latest make for Time For Tea Designs. I kept this one simple but made it bright & colourful...

I thought it would be different to show that you can use just dies on a card and make them the focal point. For this card I used Time For Tea Designs You Are Awesome Sentiment Dies. I die cut it from black and white card and layered it together. I die cut  the little stars from white glitter card. They are very sparkly in real life just unfortunately it doesn't pick up well in the photo. I created a splash effect background using my Distress Inks. The colours I used are Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron and Mustard Seed. I simply added some ink to a piece of acetate spritzed it with water and placed it face down onto some watercolour. I repeated it until I got the background I wanted then added some black paint flicks. I also added a printed sentiment from the Brighter Days Black Sentiment Cards.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Sentiment Dies - You Are Awesome
Time For Tea Sentiment Cards -  Brighter Days Black
Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
Card & Glitter Card


Don't forget you can get 10% off your next Time For Tea order using my code T4TKITTY10. Thank you for joining me today, I will be back soon with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails