Thursday 27 May 2021

Beary Good Day

Hello crafty friends. It's Thursday which means I am here to share my latest card for Time For Tea Designs. Today I created a sweet scene with some cute bears...


For this card I used the Time For Tea Bears Picnic Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with my Copics and cut them out. I created the background using the Scene It Stencil and some Tumbled Glass & Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I blended some Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides onto white card and die cut them using the Landscape Edges Dies. I then die cut the whole panel using the new Large Scallop Celebrate Frames. I added it with foam tape onto a lightly blended background using the same inks. I added the sentiment which is from the same stamp set onto a banner with a pearls.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Bears Picnic
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Landscape Edges, Large Scallop Celebrate Frames
Time For Tea Designs Stencils - Scene It
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Pearls


Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today. Dont' forget you can use my DT code to get 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs, it's T4TKITTY10. Enjoy the extra long weekend and I will be back next week.

Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails