Tuesday 18 May 2021

Birthday Monkey Friends

Hello crafty friends. Sorry I haven't been able to post for a little while. Today I am sharing a bright and funky tunnel card featuring some super cute Monkey's from Pretty Pink Posh...

This card was featured in Crafts Beautiful as part of my tunnel card project. I used Pretty Pink Posh Monkey Friends Stamps. I coloured them in with Copics and cut them out. I created the back panel using my Pretty Pink Posh Layered Leaves Stencil and a little Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut some bright pink card using rectangle dies to create some big frames and layered them with foam pads. I added the images around the corners of the frames to create different heights. I finished by adding some Nuvo Drops. Sorry for the wonky photo!


Supplies;
Pretty Pink Posh Stamps - Monkey Friends
Pretty Pink Posh Stencils - Layered Leaves
Distress Oxide Ink - Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Nuvo Drops
Coloured Card


Thank you for stopping by today and check out my creation. I will be back with more very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails