Friday 28 May 2021

Hello Bunnies

Hi everyone. Today I am sharing a quick card that I made using Mama Elephant Stamps. I absolutely love the zodiac range they do, I have almost all of them now...

This one was also featured in Making Cards Magazine in my simple stamping and blending inks project. For this card I used Mama Elephant Zodiac Rabbits (of course!). I coloured them with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a lightly blended panel using my Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks then die cut it using a stitched rectangle die. I used the Mama Elephant Hilly Hello  Die for the hello sentiment which I cut from white card. I then added a couple of strips of grey striped paper and some Little Things Bubble Embellishments.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Zodiac Rabbits
Mama Elephant Dies - Hilly Hello
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper
Little Things - Bubbles


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a fabulous long bank holiday weekend. It's my birthday on Sunday so hoping the weather stays nice for that! I will be back next week with more creations for you.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails