Monday 10 May 2021

Cute Fox

Hello crafty friends, I hope you all had a great weekend! I managed to get a lot of crafting done yesterday which was a great distraction for me. It's nice to have that break sometimes when life gets too overwhelming and crafting has always been my therapy. Today I am sharing another of my cards from my Decoupage with Stamps project...


This time I decided to use these cute foxes from the MFT Let's Curl Up Stamp Set. I love how all the images in this set can be used for any season or any occasion. I stamped and coloured the images with Copics then cut them out. I layered the fox with foam pads on each layer to create the decoupage image. I created the back panel using my Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink. I added some Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn onto the grass panels. I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders for the hill and MFT Stitched Cloud Edges for the bushes. I finished by adding a stamped sentiment and some clear bubbles.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Let's Curl Up
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies - Stitched Cloud Edges
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Shaded Lilac, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Pens
Bubble Embellishments


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back with another creation very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails