Tuesday 11 May 2021

Koala Hugs

Hello! I have been playing with some of the latest releases from last months Mama Elephant Release. I am very much looking forward to the next one in a few days too! There is just too many nice stamps out there right now. I've been making more random act of kindness cards so I thought this sentiment is perfect for that...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Koala Hugs Stamp Set. I coloured in the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using my Pink Fresh Studio Liquid Watercolours and created a subtle quick wash with them. I then layered my sentiment using The Stamp Market Paper Hugs Die.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Koala Hugs
The Stamp Market Dies - Paper Hugs
Pink Fresh Studio Liquid Watercolours
Copic Markers


Thank you for joining me again and thank you for all your kind comments across my social media pages. I will be back very soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails