Monday 16 November 2020

Winter Deer

Good morning! Another bleak looking start to the week weather wise here but as you know - perfect crafting weather. Today I am sharing a quick card I made using some new products from My Favorite Things...

I have loved seeing all the design teams fab box cards lately so I had to play with my new die too! For this card I used the MFT Die-namics Outside The Box Level Up Dies to create the base shape and Snow Drifts for the middle panels. I used my new MFT So Very Fawned Of You Stamps which I coloured with Copics and cut out. I created the background blue panel and front panel using Distress Oxide Ink in Blueprint Sketch & Chipped Sapphire. For the background piece I also used my MFT Sun Ray Stencil. I stamped and heat embossed some trees from the MFT Wondeful Woods Stamp Set. I used Brutus Monroe Alablaster White Embossing Powder. I added a stamped sentiment to the front and some frosted Moonstone dots onto the background.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - So Very Fawned Of You, Wonderful Woods
MFT Die-namics Dies - Outside The Box Level Up Dies, Snow Drifts
MFT Stencils - Sun Ray
Distress Oxide Inks - Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch
Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder - Alablaster White
Lucy's Little Things - Moonstones

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails