Friday 13 November 2020

Just Chicken In...

Hi crafty friends! I hope you are all keeping safe and well during the pandemic. I have blinding sun coming in my craft room but I can't complain - I love it! So today I am sharing a cute shaker card made using Mama Elephant Stamps...
Apologies for the rubbish colouring on this one - my pens decided to run out half way through! For this card I used Mama Elephant Zodiac Rooster Stamps and coloured them with Copics. I created the background by blending Spun Sugar & a touch of Picked Rapsberry Distress Oixde Inks. I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frame to create the shaker frame and added some sequin mix from Lucy's Little Things. The grass panel was made with My Favorite Things Grassy Edges and coloured with Shabby Shutters Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut a layered sentiment using Birch Press Designs Sugar Script Hello Die. I added a stamped sentiment from the same stamp set to finish.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Zodiac Rooster
Birch Press Designs - Sugar Script Hello Die
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rectangel Frames
MFT Dies - Grassy Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Shabby Shutters, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar
Copic Markers
Lucy's Little Things - Sequins

Thank you ever so much for stopping by and on my social media channels too. I will be back very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails