Friday 6 November 2020

Merry & Bright Snowmen

Hello and good morning from a sunny but chilly Dorset! Today I am sharing a simple Snowman card that was featured in Let's Make Cards Magazine for a Blended Backgrounds project...

I do love creating bright non traditional cards so this was fun to make. For this card I used MFT Frosty Friends Stamps. I stamped and coloured them with Copic Pens then cut them out. I created the blended background using Distress Oxide Inks - Picket Raspberry & Worn Lipstick. I stamped a few small snowflakes onto the background using Picket Raspberry Oxide Ink. I also added some splatters of white ink. The Merry & Bright is a MFT Die-namics Die. To finish I added some clear jewels.

Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Frosty Friends
MFT Die-namics Dies - Merry & Bright
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Lcuy's Little Things - Clear Jewels

Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back with more creations soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails