Sunday 29 November 2020

Bear on A Bike

Hi everyone. Let me start off by saying that I am sorry for the lack of blog posts over the past few weeks. I haven't been very well so I haven't even been able to create like I normally would. I have a huge pile of new stuff to use so I will try and get back on track now I am starting to feel a bit better. Due to all this I had forgotten to post my DT card for Waffle Flower so here it is...

For this card I used Waffle Flower Happy Day Stamp Set that you can find on their website here. I love this set so it was great to use it again. I coloured my images with Copics and cut it out. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set. I used my Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide to create the backgrounds. I decided to use the Sky Scene Stencil to create some hedges rather than using grass. I also used the clouds from the Grass Scene Stencil to create a couple in the sky. I added some small crystals to finish.

Supplies;
Waffle Flower Stamps - Happy Day
Waffle Flower Stencils - Sky Scene, Grass Scene
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Marker
Lucy's Little Things - Crystals

I hope to be back sharing more creations with you all soon. I would also like to thank Waffle Flower for letting me join in with the latest release and letting me join for the month.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails