Tuesday 10 November 2020

Boo!

Hello crafty friends! I was looking through my cards and I realised that I totally forgot to share my Halloween card. So I am a bit late to the party but here it is...

For this card I used Waffle Flower Boo Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I stamped the cobwebs and spiders around the corners of the card to create a corner. I created a simple backrgound using Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink. I added a strip of black striped paper to the bottom. I used my Waffle Flower Keeway's Sky Scene Stencil to create the stars. I also added some Dew Drops to finish.

Supplies;
Waffle Flower Stamp Sets - Boo
Waffle Flower Stencils - Keeway's Sky Scene
Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet
Lucy's Little Things - Dew Drops
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper

I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails