Tuesday 17 November 2020

Merry Gnomes

Hello all. Today I am sharing another card that I am for Waffle Flower Crafts as part of my GT spot this month! I went with a Christmas theme but made it into a sweet scene...


For this card I used Waffle Flower Happy Gnomes Stamps. I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out. I created the sky effect using Waffle Flower Keeway's Sky Scene Stencil with Stormy Sky Distress Oxide Ink. I created the grassy hill by blending Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks. The stamped sentiment is from the Waffle Flower Classic Holiday Sentiments Stamp Set. I mounted it onto card and added a strip of the same colour card.

Supplies;
Waffle Flower Stamps - Happy Gnomes, Classic Holiday Sentiments
Waffle Flower Stencils - Keeway's Sky Scene
Distress Oxide Inks - Stormy Sky, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Coloured Card

Thank you for stopping by today and all your likes and comments on my social media pages. I appreciate all your support that gets me through these tough times.

I will be back very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails