Monday 18 May 2020

You're Dino-mite

A bright and sunny start to the week here - always puts me in a happy mood! Today I am sharing another card from my Dino project that was in Let's Make Cards Magazine...
I do love Dinosaurs! For this card I decided to create a little scene. I used Lawn Fawn Critters From The Past Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the clouds using a MFT Clouds Stencil with some Stormy Sky Distress Ink. I used a Stitched Hillside Die by Lawn Fawn to create the hill and added some stone effects with Copics. To finish I added a stamped sentiment and some Nuvo Drops. An easy one really! 

Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Critters From The Past
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillsides
 MFT Stencil - Clouds
Distress Ink - Stormy Skies
Copic Pens
Nuvo Drops
Coloured Card

I hope you are all well. Thank you for stopping by and stay safe.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails