Wednesday 20 May 2020

Beautiful Butterfly

Today is meant to be the hottest day of the year today and here I am sat inside in my fluffy pjs! Today I am sharing a simple card that was in Crafts Beautiful Magazine using a beautiful large butterfly...
This lovely big stamp is from The Ton Stamps called Transformation. It's such a lovely stamp and a lovely design to incorporate the flowers too. It is a very big stamp so this card is quite big! I coloured the butterfly with Copics and cut it out. I created a subtle stamped background using the dots included in the stamp set. I added some ribbon, lace and pearls then mounted onto card. I also added a stamped sentiment which I think is by Kaisercraft - I will find out! 

Supplies;
The Ton Stamps - Transformation
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Ribbon & Lace
Adhesive Pearls

I will be back soon with more of my cards. 
Stay safe and well.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails