Wednesday 27 May 2020

Yappy Birthday

We are all loving the gorgeous weather here at the moment. I am hoping it lasts until my birthday at the weekend. It will be a weird one as we were meant to be in Butlins but can't even go out as we are still in lockdown. We will celebrate in the best way possible I'm sure. Talking of birthdays I have a birthday card to share using some super cute doggies...
For this card I used Avery Elle Hot Dog Stamps. I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I also added some paint splatter. . The sentiment is a Happy Birthday Die from Hello Bluebird I just took out the H and replaced it with another Y. I added some Nuvo Drops to finish. I love this colour combi I must make more!

Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Hot Dog 
Hello Bluebird Dies - Happy Birthday 
Distress Oxide Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Pens
Shimmer Card
Nuvo Drops

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope to see you soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails