Thursday 14 May 2020

Missing You

Hi all,
I have been meaning to post this card for a few days now but it's always something that I never seem to get the time to do but hurrah finally it's here! I am loving all the Mama Elephant releases at the moment as you may have guessed. I got these Monkeys from the last release and I finally got to create a card with them...
 For this card I did of course use the Mama Elephant Zodiac Monkey Stamps. I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out on my Scan&Cut. I created the blended background using Mermaid Lagoon and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped some leaves from the Sunny Studio Tropical Scenes Stamp Set using my new Stampin Up White Ink Pad. I then die cut the panel using Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics Dies. I used a printed sentiment as I couldn't find the right sentiment stamps in the right size. I then added some raindrop embellishments to finish. 

I got some new PinkFresh Studio Liquid Watercolours so I am hoping to share some samples using those soon, watch this space!

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Zodiac Monkey
Sunny Studio Stamps - Tropical Scenes
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Card Basics
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Seedless Preserves
Copics
Coloured Card
Raindrop Embellishments

Thank you for stopping by today. Stay safe

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails