Tuesday 5 May 2020

Birthday Zebra

Another wet and dark start to the day again today. It's strange having to have all the lights on when it was only a couple of weeks ago it as pure sunshine - that's England I guess! So today I am sharing a card that I made for latest MFT Sketch Challenge. I haven't joined in with one of these for a very long time so it was fun to try a new card layout...
For this card I decided to use MFT Zippy Zebra Stamps. I forgot how much I love this set, I must use it more often! I cut them out and coloured them with Copic Pens. I created the sky using a MFT Cloud Stencil along with a MFT Grass Die-namics Die. I blended the sky with Mermaid Lagoon and Twisted Citron Distress Oxides for the grass. I created the background using Avery Elle Cloud Cover Die and M&C Stitched Circle Dies for the circles. I used MFT Little Birthday Notes Stamps for the sentiments. To finish I added some gems from Lucy's Cards Little Things.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Zippy Zebras, Little Birthday Notes
MFT Dies - Fresh Cut Grass
MFT Stencils - Clouds
Avery Elle Dies - Cloud Cover
M&C Dies - Stitched Circles
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron
Lucy's Cards Little Things - Gems
Copic Markers
Coloured Card

I will be back with more creations very soon.
Stay safe.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails