Friday 1 May 2020

You Are Amazing

Today I am sharing a quick card that I made using some lovely new just released products....
Sorry about the lighting on this one, it's been a rainy week here so it's been a bit tricky! For this card I used the new Concord & 9th  Rainbow Turnabout Stamp. It's the first time I have used this type of stamp. It's really great, you can create the entire background in four different colours in just four presses! I have bought a few more to have a play with. I used Distress Oxides as I wanted the colour more opaque and I don't have that many other inks in these colours. I blended light blue ink across the background too but I think I should have left it white now. The sentiment is the Pink Fresh Studios You Phrase Builder Die Set. I also added a piece of vellum across the middle. I also added some sequins to finish.

Supplies;
Concord & 9th Stamps - Rainbow Turnabout
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Dried Marigold, Tumbled Glass
Pink Fresh Studios Dies - You Phrase Builder
Colored Card
Sequins

I will be back soon with more creations. Stay safe and well everyone!
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails