Thursday 26 March 2020

You're Rawr-some

Following on from yesterday, I have made another card that is ready to be posted. This time I did a simple Dinosaur Card, who doesn't love dinosaurs right?...
For this card I used MFT Prehistoric Fun Stamps this is definaitely my favourite dinosaur stamp from all the tons of dino sets I have. Some of the stamped accoessires such as the tree, leavs, flowers etc are from Lawn Fawn Critters From The Past Stamp Set. I coloured all the images using Copic Marker Pens and cut them out. I created the background using my Distress Oxide Inks Tumbled Glass and Scattered Straw. I created the clouds using MFT Cloud Stencil and used a MFT Stitched Border die to cut out the sandy hill. I added a stamped sentiment and some Nuvo Drops to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Prehistoric Fun
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Critters From The Past
MFT Stencils - Cloud Edges
Tonic Dies - Plain Circles
Distress Oxide Inks - Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Nuvo Drops
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card

I will be back soon with more creations. Stay well and stay safe.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails