Friday 20 March 2020

Hoppy Easter

Hello,
What a world we are living in right now. This whole corona virus really is playing with my anxieties. I am struggling to concentrate so it's going to be tough few weeks until we all adjust. I am hoping I will be able to get more into my crafting - especially as I have so many new products to create with. Anyway onto something brighter... today's card is a cute Easter Card...
Oh yes, as you may know I love bunny stamps! I couldn't resist these cute critters from Mama Elephant. They are part of the new Zodiac collection. I coloured them with my Copic Markers and cut them out. I create the background using Avery Elle Cloud Mat Die. I blended some Distress Oxide Inks in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron. I then die it using MFT Vertical Grass Die Set. I love how you can pop things so they are peeking through the grass - of course I had to use carrots! I added a stamped sentiment and layered onto coloured card.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Zodiac Rabbit
Avery Elle Dies - Cloud Mat
MFT Dies - Tucked In Turf Vertical
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Coloured Card

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon,
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails