Thursday 12 March 2020

Brighter Days

Hi all,
There has been so many amazing stamp releases lately, I've had a job to keep up with them all. My beloved husband has been treating me, so at least I have some new stash to play with. This card features some of the brand new March release from Clearly Besotted Stamps...
For this card I used Clearly Besotted Under My Umbrella Stamp Set. I stamped the images, coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Cloud Edge Stencil along with some Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass. I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black card. I also used MFT Skyline Die to create a city skyline effect. This one is winging it's way to my step mum as she hasn't been very well lately so I was hoping this may cheer her up a bit.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Under My Umbrella
MFT Dies - Skyline Border
MFT Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Coloured Card

I will be back soon with more creations.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails