Tuesday 31 March 2020

Easter Cutie

The sun is out and it seems spring is really on the way! Today I am sharing a simple cute Easter card....
 How cute is that big bunny?! It would also be great for a baby card too. So I created this using MFT Cottontail Cutie Die. I cut it out of card and assembled it together. I created the frame using MFT Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies. I added the bunny so she is peaking out from the frame. The papers are by Doodlebug. I added a sentiment and some pearls to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Dies - Cottontail Cutie, Stitched Rectangle Frames
Doodlebug Papers - Spring Fling
Stamped Sentiment
Coloured Card
Adhesive Pearls

Thank you for stopping by, I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Awww what a cutie Kitty.
Lovely card
x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails