Tuesday 24 March 2020

A Simple Hello

Well what a surreal situation we are in right now. To be fair I have been struggling adjusting. I am trying to keep myself busy where possible. I thought I would start making some cards to send to people that I can't see, family and friends and the like. It's the perfect time to let people know you are thinking of them and to brighten their day. Today's card is a clean and simple hello card that I will send to someone this week, sorry for the dodgy lighting...
For this card I used the new Hero Arts Florals Tulip Stamp Set. I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out on my Scan & Cut. I created the background using Altenew Watercolour Stripes Cover Die - I really must use this more often! I layered it on some simple white card to create a clean and simple look. I added a MFT Hello Die-namics Die cut sentiment. To finish I added some pearls from Lucys Cards.

Supplies;
Hero Arts Stamps - Floral Tulips
Altenew Dies - Watercolour Stripes Cover
MFT Dies - Hello
Copic Markers
Memento Ink - Tuxedo
Lucy Cards - Pearls
Coloured Card

I will be back with more creations soon. Stay safe everyone.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails