Wednesday 18 March 2020

Umbrella Bunny

Today I am sharing a card that I made for my friend, also my neighbour who hasn't been feeling so great lately. We all know what it's like when things feel like it's getting all too much so I made her this and got a her a bar of choccy. Sorry for the rubbish lighting in this picture, it was a gloomy day when I gave it to her but I've tried to edit as best as I can...
For this card I used my new Clearly Besotted Under My Umbrella Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using a MFT Cloud Edges Stencil and some Distress Oxide Ink called Wilted Violet. I added a strip of patterned paper and heat embossed the sentiment. I added some white Nuvo Drops to finish.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Under My Umbrella
MFT Stencil - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Ink - Wilted Violet
Hero Arts Embossing Powder - White
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
 Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails