Wednesday 7 September 2016

Unicorn Dreams

It's another dark and gloomy morning here today - Autumn seems to be fast approaching now. I love autumn fashion so I am all good with out, out come my boots, hurrah! So today I thought I would share my final Unicorn Card that was in Making Cards Magazine...
I really loved making this set of cards - gotta love it when it flows well together. The background was created with distress markers and water then die cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics Dies. The unicorns and sentiment are from the Magical Unicorns Stamp Set or you can but it with the matching dies too. I also used the Stitched Rainbow, Puffy Clouds & Scribble Circles. I added some twine, a button and some sparkle to finish.

I will be back soon with more creations :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails