Saturday 3 September 2016

Gingerbread Ellie

Hello :) 
Today I have some exciting news, Christine from Paper Nest Dolls asked me to Guest Design for her! I love all her cute designs so this is a real honour :) It's a shame my copic refills didn't arrive in time for this so I just had to go with what colours I had available, eek! I am hoping to get some time to do a few more, so watch this space...
 For this card I used Gingerbread Ellie, I just love how adorable this image is! The papers I used are Echo Park Hello Winter. I used an old MFT Dienamics Die Dizzy Doily and Pierced Ovals. The flowers I made are from the Kori Kumi Die Set. I also added some ribbon, pearls and nuvo drops.

There are some really fab new designs over at PND so do check them out, many are available in digi and also rubber.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congrats on the guest DT position Kitty
Lovely card, love the soft colours and pretty papers
Hugs Kelly

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails