Sunday 4 September 2016

Bamboo Rose

Hello lovely crafters :) 
I know many of you do the whole clean and simple so well but mine always end up taking me ages, mostly faffing I have to admit - does anyone else have this problem?! Anyway I decided to challenge myself to making a real CAS one layer card quickly..I did it, I did it!!! 
I knew when I got my lovely new Altenew Stamps exactly what I wanted to do with them and for once it actually turned out how I wanted them to - yay! The stamps I used are Altenew Bamboo Rose. These are outline ones which are perfect for colouring and I decided to use my new Kuretake Clean Color Pens. I got my set of 48 from Amazon - they are almost half price there! Got to say I am loving them so far but I am sure as I play with them more I will try out different techniques.

Back to normal routine tomorrow, I will miss my girls like mad but I do have loads of work on to keep me busy so it's not too bad.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Fiona said...

gorgeous card...can't wait for mine to arrive...

Fi
x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails