Monday 5 September 2016

Cactus Birthday

Hello, So back to normal routine today! As expected we have a wet school run first thing - it always rains first thing on the school run. So I thought I would try and squeeze in a bit more summer before we are full onto autumn/winter season, so I have a bright summery card to share with you....
My daughter is obsessed with cactus everything so she was the inspiration behind this one. The cactus are die cuts from the Fun In The Sun Die Cuts and I added some goodly eyes to them. The papers are the matching Doodlebug Fun In The Sun Paper Pad. I also used MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX which i embossed. I also added a banner and some gems.

Challenges;
ABC - O for Open
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

hello kitty! this is the cutest card, luv those little pokey cactuses...sooo cute! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails