Wednesday 14 September 2016

Football Birthday Boy

Hello crafty peeps :) 
Have you seen the new Rachel Ellen Collection by Trimcraft? Ok it's technically called Whiz Kids but you may know Rachel Allen Designs from giftware and cards already. We used to stock them in my gift shop and she does some amazing designs - you may recognise them from Penny Black Stamps a while back too. So here is my first card...
How cute is this little fella!? For this card I used both the 8x8 Paper Pack and 8x8 Decoupage Pad from the Whiz Kids Collection. I drew a border around the background paper with a fine line pen and added some buttons. The bunting was cut out from one of the papers and the sentiment was included in the decoupage pad.

I will be back with more soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails