Thursday 15 September 2016

Dino Birthday

Good Morning (just!),
Today I thought I would share one of my latest Polkadoodles 
 creations that was made for Making Cards Magazine. As many of you will know, I adore Polkadoodles collections and this one is a real corker - perfect for boys too!
How cool is this little guy with his dinosaur...just screams cute! Everything on this card is from the the Sticks & Bones Collection. I even decoupaged the main topper to make it a bit more 3d. I mounted everything onto dark brown card and added some pearls and die cut leaves.

Thank you for stopping by and will catch you all soon :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh so cute, Kitty! An adorable image, and I love your colours, too!

love Mags B x

The Little Stamper said...

I love this card Kitty. Brilliant colours and perfect for a boy too.

Congrats on the magazine pieces too.

Sharon x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails