Monday 5 July 2010

Stash Shopping & Pirate Cuthburt

Sorry for not posting for a while, i have had a very busy few days with my girls!

Of course yesterday i was busy stash shopping at Newbury :) It was a good show, not as good as some years as a few of my favorite stalls weren't there this time however i still managed to get most of what i needed - apart from papers, which was the one thing i needed!! I had run out of lots of boring things like card blanks, double sided tape, foam pads etc so i stocked up on those. I did get a few stamps but not as many as i would have liked due to lack of funds! I did get a few martha stewart punches which i was after but blimey they are so pricey!! I had forgotten how expensive all this crafting malarky is, lol!

Here is a card i made over the weekend using one of my new Cuthburt images from Pollycraft Designs - i just love this range its soooo cute!!

I love these new Papermania papers, fabulous for male cards! I coloured the image using my lovely copics i also used them to colour my mini message to make it coordinate a bit better!

Supplies - Papermania Hampton Papers, Pollycraft Designs Digi Stamp, Copics, Buttons, Mini Message.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Aww I love it too, I have got a card to make for Ryans friends 5th Birthday - this lil image looks perfect - I shall be off snooping around Pollycraft now and hopefully he will get a card ready for his party on Friday. Look at you go with your cards chick! Im soo glad you back crafting!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails