Sunday 25 July 2010

Bird Cage Card

The latest in-thing seems to be birds & bird cages! It's everywhere at the moment, in fashion, in homewear and now craft! I do quite like some of them and i came across this lovely Bird Cage stamp set by Crafty Individuals. Its got tons of little stamps in it, a real bargain!!

I seem to have lost my mojo a bit today as everything seems to be going wrong with my creative side. I very nearly threw it in the bin but i thought no i would show that we can't always get it right everytime, bit like writers block lol. Anyway here is my back to basics simple monochrome card.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
.
Supplies - Crafty Individuals Stamps, DCWV Paper, Nestabilities, Ribbon & Jewels

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous, love the image x

Natasha said...

Beautifully done! Love the black and white colour theme!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails