Tuesday 6 July 2010

Martini Nikki

Firsty, i have some good news! I got picked for the Cards For Men Design Team!!!! I am very excited to be on a DT once again & this will challenge me to make more mens cards, thank you Donna for choosing me! This is just the confidence boost i need right now :)

Here is my card for today. I made this one using a new stamp called Martini Nikki This part of the Nikki & Friends range i bought at Newbury, by Ladybug Crafts Ink. Love this range, i am definately gonna have to get more as they are so brilliant to work with!

Supplies - Ladybug Crafts Ink Martini Nikki, Stemmar Paper, Bazzill Cardstock, Printed Sentiment, Nestabilities, Copics, Promarkers, Stickles, Cutttlebug Embossing Folder, Jewels & Ribbon

Kitty xx

3 comments:

Jean said...

Congrats - make no wonder - have been poking about your blog and your cards are great!

Zoe said...

Oh Kitty, i have been missing all these gorgeous cards - such a stunning creation sweetie and congrats on the DT post!! You deserve it hun you really do!!!

Becky said...

Congrats on your new DT Kitty... not surprised though as I love your cards!! This one is brill and such a great sentiment!! xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails