Friday 23 July 2010

Sick Lily

Here is another Pink Cat Studio creation i have just finished using Sick Lily. I soooo need more of these gorgeous Lily images... love them all and and want them ALL!!!! I finally have used my new Cosmo Cricket paper, you grab yours from Tracey at Dies To Die For, it's so funky and bright, love it. I thought it would be a nice and cheery look for a Get Well Soon Card!


I also decoupaged the image, not that you can tell really in this picture! Looks better IRL!

My little girl also loves these Lily images...my, what good taste she has, lol. She has asked me to help her make a little goodie box to put on her desk, so guess what i am doing this afternoon..!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges....

One Stitch At A Time - Digi Madness
Creative Cottage Challenge - Touchy Feely
Stamp Challenges - Something Flowery
.
Supplies - Pink Cat Studio 'Sick Lily' Digi Image, Cosmo Cricket Papers, Copics, Prima Winter Got Flowers, Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder, Jewels from qvc & Ribbon from stash.

10 comments:

Gem said...

what a sweety card! Thanks for joining in the digi madness challenge over at OSAAT this week :) Gemma x

Unknown said...

Oh this is cute x

Carol Ann said...

A fab card the image is so cute I love her little slippers! Thanks for playing along at One Stitch at a Time.
Carol Ann xx

Josephine said...

That's such a gorgeous card. I love the colours - so bright and cheerful!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, love your stamp.. :) Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

Erin... said...

love this! great papers and what a sweet little image! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week! Hope to see you again soon!

Amanda said...

Such a sweet card - I love the image you've used.

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ

Amanda

Karen Howard said...

Your creation is stunning! Love the image and your coloring is fantastic! If you love challenges, you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Hope you will stop by!
Hugs, Karen

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card Kitty - love the embossing and those fab papers x
Thanks for joining us at The creative cottage challenge blog this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Anonymous said...

What a great card. Love the cheerful colors on a get well card! SOOOO cute!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails