Friday 30 July 2010

Cute Wooly Bears

These gorgeous cute bears are from one of the new stamp sets by Kanban. I just love them, they are quite big stamps too so they are quite a bargain really! I made the layout nice & simple but with lots of sparkly glamour dust to make it nice & christmasy!



I decoupaged the bears so they really stand out and made the snowflakes which a gorgeous punch by EK Success.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges....

Just Cute Bears - Bare Necessities
Rosie D's Challenge - All Creatures Great & Small
Creative Inspirations - Animals
Stamp Something - Christmas
.
Supplies - Kanban Stamps, Kanban Card, Copics, EK Success Snowflake Punch, Lace, Mini Message & Glamour Dust.

9 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh Kitty, these are both adorable cards!! I think I am going to have to get me some of these Kanban images. You have made them look gorgeous chick!!! Beautiful cards!!
Hugs
Zoe x x

Unknown said...

What a cute x-mas card! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something!

Hugs,
Renata

NGCARDS said...

A very cute card :) Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kitty, love your card those bears are so cute and the papers fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Helen said...

Awwww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Sarah said...

Such a cute card! I'm loving these Kanban bears and you've coloured them superbly! I love those papers too.

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!

Sarah xx :0)

Kat said...

What a sweet image. I love how you've coloured it. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

Kathy said...

This is just precious, love your coloring and layering.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a nice card you have made. I love your blog and the things you do so I want to be one of your followers!

See you again

Ingela from Sweden

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails