Thursday 22 July 2010

Relovin' my PCS Stuff!!

I have always loved Pink Cat Studio stamps since before i stocked them in my old shop a few years back! I love all Melissa's designs they are just so cute n quirky and every image is perfect!I am soooooo pleased they now do Digi stamps which makes it so much more affordable for me and you get to have them straight away - perfect!

I decided to make a stylish Rockstar Girl card using Lily Rockstar, inspired by my daughter who loves all music at the moment!

I used a very simple layout from my card so sketch book i am currently making as i wanted it to look stylish n funky! I love these papers too! They are from an old DCWV Stack called All Dressed Up but lovely n glittery etc. I printed the sentiment on my laptop - can't remember what front but just a usual basic-ish one, off ms word.
I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:
.
Supplies - Pink Cat Studio Image, DCWV Papers, DCWV Cardstock, Copics, Promarkers, Ribbon (from stash) & Jewels (from qvc).

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card! Love the papers and image xx

Melissa said...

I wanna be a rockstar too!!! This whole stamp designer stuff is just my day job :)
Such a fun card Kitty, AWESOME job!!
Hugs,
Melissa

Zoe said...

Fab job kitty - i looooves it!!! The simple layout really draw attention to that awesome image!!!

Boootifull missy!

ZOe x x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Giò said...

Sweet card and fabulous color combo. Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.

Hugs
Giò

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails