Wednesday 17 March 2021

Truly Dino-mite

Hello crafty friends. I've been playign with some of my new Mama Elephant Stamps. I absolutely love Dinosaurs so when these cuties were released of course I had to add them to my collection. Here is my first card with them...


For this card I used Mama Elephant Me and My Dinosaur Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with my Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber & Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Inks. I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Die to create the hills and added a little Gathered Twigs . I used an old MFT Grassy Edge Die-namics Die to create the front grass border and added a little Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide to the tops of the grass. I added a bigger stamped sentiment which is from my MFT Mice Day To Celebrate Stamp Set. I added a smaller sentiment from the same dino set. To finish I added some bubble embellishments.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Me & My Dinosaur
MFT Stamps - Mice Day To Celebrate
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
MFT Die-namics Dies - Grassy Edge
Distress Oxide Inks - Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn, Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade.
Lucy's Little Things - Bubble Embellishments


Thank you ever so much for joining me today and I will be back soon with more creations. Don't forget to follow me on my social media pages.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails