Monday 1 March 2021

My Heart Smiles

Good morning. It's a lovely sunny start to a fresh new week here - can't beat a bit of sunshine through my craft room window! Today I am stepping away from my usual cute style cards and sharing a floral card...

This one was featured in Crafts Beautiful for my Masking with Frames and Stamping project. I used my beautiful Altenew Simple Beauty Stamp Set for the flower. I used Altenew Spring Bouquet Mini Ink Cubes for the colours as they coordinate so beautifully. The frames are also from Altenew called Geo Frames Stamp Set. All I did was simply mask off the frame and stamp the flowers around it before removing the frame mask - easy!

Supplies;
Altenew Stamps - Simple Beauty, Geo Frames
Altenew Inks - Spring Bouquet Set
Versaclair Ink - Black
Gina K Masking Magic


Thank you all so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a great start to your week and I will be back with more crafy projects soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails