Thursday 4 March 2021

Birthday Adventures

Hello crafty peeps! Today I am sharing another of my Pop Up Box Cards. I just can't stop creating these little ones. I used one of my favourite current MFT Stamp Sets too...


When these stamps were released they reminded me of The Wild Thornberries which is a kids tv program that was out in the 90's, I loved it so I needed to get these stamps! This card was featured in Making Cards Magazine and I used MFT Outside The Box Level Up Die-namics Dies to create the box shape. I used the Outside The Box Snowdrifts to create the hills from green card and blended Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink onto them. I blended a little Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink on the back panel. I used MFT Adorable Adventures Stamp Set for the images. I coloured them with Copic Pens and cut them out. I added a sentiment to the front of the box and it's finished!


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Adorable Adventures
My Favorite Things Dies - Outside The Box Level Up, Outside The Box Snowdrifts
Distress Oxide Inks - MMowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Coloured Card


Thank you for stopping by today and for checking out all my creations on my media channels - you guys rock!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails