Monday 29 March 2021

Sending Happy Thoughts

Hello Monday and crafty friends of course! Today I am sharing a card featuring some of my favourite ever stamps. Check out these uber cute Zebras...

For this card I used My Favorite Things Zippy Zebras Stamp Set. I stamped them, coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks. I then blended some Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink onto two panel and die cut them using my MFT Grassy Edges Die-namics Dies. I used my new Mama Elephant SLim Fancy Fence to create the fence and I added it behind the grass. I used my MFT Puffy Clouds Dies to create the white clouds. I die cut a stitched frame from white card and added it on top. I used some Simon Says Stamp Printed Sentiments to finish.


Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Zippy Zebras
MFT Die-namics Dies - Grassy Edges, Puffy Clouds, Stitched Rectangled Frames
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Fancy Fence
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers


Thank you so much for joining me today. I will be back very soon :)

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails