Monday 22 March 2021

Birthday Unicorn Cats

Hello crafty friends! The sun is shining and it's a good start to a fresh new week. Today I am sharing a bright fun creation. It is another of my Pop Up Box Cards...

This one was featured in Making Cards Magazine as part of my Pop Up Box Cards project. I used My Favorite Things Caticorn Stamp Sset. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I used the MFT Outside The Box Level Up Die-namics Dies to create the box shape. I used lots of Distress Oxide Inks to create the colourful panels. The colours I used are Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Mermaid Lagoon and Spiced Marmalade. I also added some shimmer to the horns using my Nuvo Shimmer Pen.


Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Caticorn
MFT Die-namics Dies - Outside The Box Level Up
Distress Oxide Inks - Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon
Nuvo Shimmer Pen
Copic Markers

Thank you for stopping by today, I will of course be back very soon with more of my creations. Have a great Monday!

Kitty xx





No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails