Monday 27 January 2020

Happy Bee Day

Hello! Another wet and windy start to the week here - it seems more winter weather is on the way! I have something cheerful and spring like to share with you. This one was featured in the latest PaperCrafter Magazine and is currently on the front cover too...
This one is part of my Embossing with Inks project. For this card I used a Darice Honeycomb Embossing Folder and added some Dried Marigold Distress Ink inside, spritzed it with water and ran it through my Big Shot to create the background. The super cute bees and flowers are Hello Bluebird Stamps - Bee Happy. I also added a strip of washi tape and added a stamped sentiment.

Supplies;
Hello Bluebird Stamps - Bee Happy
Darice Embossing Folder - Honeycomb
Distress Ink - Dried Marigold
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Washi Tape

I will be back with creations very soon,
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails